Your Friday Brief, Doctor
How WOW! Is Your Online Reputation Presence?
Reading time about four minutes
The 5 Reputation R’s –
Patient Recommendations & ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Reviews – Recency –Your Responses – Retention – are key to an awesome online reputation and can bring you…
- Dozens of recommendations and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews posted week after week across the Internet by your happy patients who you can then delight with cheerful responses and
- A unique advocate program for your team and patients to encourage friends, family and prospects to visit your website and social media pages.
- All of which attracts a steady steam of new patients.
provides successfully proven online reputation management and Facebook consulting to dental practitioners and
Learn lots more at SmileReports.com
Your consistent presence online in social media and on review sites is essential to connect with patients and prospects:
(1) As a touchpoint with your recommending and reviewing patients and
(2) To attract new patients. In fact, not being on a review site like Google, Facebook, Yelp or Vitals is worse than having bad reviews on those sites.
FACT: Patients broadcast accounts of their dental experiences across the Internet. Their stories are viewed as genuine and authentic and are more trusted and effective for new patient attraction than traditional advertising.
What patients say online is seen by prospects to be a mirror of the actual customer experience that they, the prospect, can experience themselves. Each patient comment is perceived as a compelling account of what potential customers can expect to experience.
WOW! Online Reputation Management. Your choice.
Do-it-yourself or retain experts who do all of the above. An online reputation tune-up or set-up, done-for-you with a professional is cost effective, a turnkey opportunity and takes only a few minutes of your time a week.
Learn lots more at SmileReports.com. We guarantee our work.
Questions, call us anytime at 203.403.3079.
“Your Friday Brief” is published by Smile Reports. We provide successfully proven online reputation management and Facebook services to dental practitioners and partners nationwide.